Financial Aid

Student Loans

Direct Stafford loans are awarded for fall and spring terms upon completion of your FAFSA. Maximum awards are made based on eligibility. For summer term loans, you must complete a Summer Aid Request form available in our office. If you plan to attend summer terms, you may need to reduce your fall and spring loans. Visit the financial aid office for more information.

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费Students will be notified by email when loan checks are available for fall 2019.  Students must be enrolled at least half-time to receive a loan.

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费You will receive an award letter each time an award of any type is made for you. You must accept, reduce or decline your student loans after receiving your award letter. There are step by step instructions on your award letter.

There are 日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费 based on your classification and dependency status. You should know how much you owe at all times.

New borrowers must complete LOAN ENTRANCE COUNSELING and a MASTER PROMISSORY NOTE at .

Loan funds come directly to the university and credit your student account.  If the loan creates a credit balance, you will receive a loan refund by either check or direct deposit (upon request).

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费A loan is a debt that must be repaid. Borrow responsibly, and live simply. Manage your money carefully, and stay within budget while attending school to minimize your debt. Loan funds are for educational related expenses only. For money management tips, visit. You may also want to visit the Arkansas Student Loan Authority's site at  for more helpful information about money management.

Your loan grace period will begin when you drop below half-time status (6 hours) or withdraw from HSU. You must complete upon graduating, withdrawing from the university, or dropping below half-time enrollment.

Keep your address, telephone number and name updated at HSU Registrar's Office, located in Womack 210B. Our system uses the permanent address on file with the Registrar; please make sure it is up to date.

  •  - for undergraduate and graduate students
  •  - for parents of undergraduate students

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费For help managing your student loan debt, visit the following links:

Title IV Loan Code of Conduct

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)