Campus Safety

Reporting an Emergency

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费All crimes should be reported to the HSU Police Department at 870-230-5098. An officer of the HSU Police Department will respond.

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费If you witness a crime in progress, call 911 immediately. Give your name, location, and phone number. Do not hang up until the dispatcher tells you to do so.

日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费Remain at the location until a law enforcement officer contacts you unless it is not safe to do so.