日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费If there is a fire, explosion or smoke in your area:
- Activate the fire alarm system on your way out of the building.
- Leave your belongings behind.
- If it is safe to do so, stabilize lab procedures, turn off stoves and ovens, and unplug or disable any device that could make a dangerous situation even worse.
- Leave the building via the nearest exit.
- Warn others as you leave. Assist any individual who requires assistance.
- Do not use elevators.
- Feel doors before opening; if door is hot, do not open it.
- To move through a smoke-clouded area, drop to your knees and crawl to the nearest evacuation exit.
- Close (but do not lock) doors and windows as you leave, if safe to do so.
- Call 911 once outside.
- Remain at least five hundred (500) feet outside of the building and await further instructions.
- Keep roadways open and beware of approaching emergency vehicles.
- Notify emergency responders of anyone trapped, especially anyone with a physical disability who cannot evacuate.
- Do not go back in the building for any reason until the Chief of the HSU Police Department deems it safe to re-enter.
If you are trapped:
- Keep the doors closed and place cloth under them to keep out smoke.
- If a window is available, place an article of clothing outside the window as a marker for emergency personnel.
- If no window is available, stay near the floor where the air may be less smoky.
- Shout at regular intervals to alert emergency personnel of your location.