Emergency Contacts and Resources
- All Emergency Situations - 911
- HSU Police Department-Non-Emergency - 870-230-5098
- Physical Plant - 870-230-5179
- Facilities (after hours/holidays) - Call HSU Police Department-Non-Emergency
- Student Health & Counseling Center - 870-230-5102
- Computer & Communication Services - 870-230-5678
Subscribe to Text Alerts
To subscribe or update your contact information for Rave text alerts, please visit .
Download the Emergency App on your Smartphone
- Visit the Apple store or the Google Play store and download the Alertus recipient app. Please do not download the Activator app - that is the tool that is used to send the alerts when necessary.
- Please log into the app using the organization code Reddies and your Henderson State email address (ending in either or )
- You will receive a screen that requests your permission to send notifications. Please choose Allow.
- You will receive an email from Alertus Mobile (email@example.com) requesting that you verify your email address. Please complete the verification process by clicking on the included link.
We can share urgent news - including weather alerts and closings - with our community in several ways:
- Text messaging
- Mobile app
- Outdoor warning notification system
- Alarm boxes
- Desktop notifications
Review procedures. Please review and become familiar with the procedures in this section.
Plan ahead. The time to think about what you would do in an emergency is now. Also, consider how you can help co-workers and students with limited mobility or other impairments in the event of an emergency.
If you see something, say something日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费. Reporting crimes, suspicious behavior, and safety concerns that are not emergencies to the HSU Police Department helps to keep us all safe. Do not hesitate to make a report.
Program HSU Police Department’s telephone number (870-230-5098) into your cell phone.
Always carry your Henderson employee identification card日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费. In an emergency, you may find yourself locked out of your building as some doors may be locked to keep intruders out. Carrying your ID will help you can move about if doors are locked.
Carry your cell phone while on campus. If you have a cell phone, keep it with you while you are on campus so that you can receive RAVE alerts and can call for assistance if needed. If you do not have a cell phone and need assistance while on campus, use one of the “blue light” emergency telephones.
Learn the 911 address of your building. Providing your building’s exact address will help emergency personnel respond quickly. To find your 911 address, click here.
Emergency Blue Light Phones
日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费Henderson State University has 10 outdoor emergency call phones installed across the campus. These Blue Light phones allow students, faculty, and visitors to contact 911 emergency services anytime day or night. The phones are installed at the following locations:
- Caplinger Airway Science Academic Center
- Evans Hall
- Garrison Activity and Conference Center
- Huie Library
- International Student Center
- Russell Fine Arts Center
- Smith Hall
- South Lawn
- Sturgis Hall
- Wells Building