日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费Welcome to the next step in your academic journey! The pathways available in Teachers College naturally begin with classroom teaching for all grade levels and can lead to a wide variety of professional programs. Undergraduate programs include dietetics, recreation, fashion merchandising, sports management and many more. Graduate programs include clinical mental health counseling, sports administration, educational leadership, and special education, along with content specialty areas. Whichever avenue you choose to explore, you can expect personal attention from expert faculty, real-life learning experiences, and high-quality programs that are nationally accredited or recognized by the following organizations:
- The Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- The Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP)
- The Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
- Association of Middle Level Educators (AMLE)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Educational Leadership Constituents Council (ELCC)
- National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS)
- National Council for Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- National Council for Teachers of English (NCTE)
日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费When you choose Teachers College for your education, you are choosing one of the best.
- 1st in Arkansas: Henderson's K-12 educator preparation program was ranked first in Arkansas.
- 3rd in region: Henderson's secondary educator preparation program was ranked third best in the southern region among all education programs, both elementary and secondary.
- 3rd in Arkansas: In 2016, Henderson's elementary education program was ranked third in Arkansas, with a 90th percentile score among all elementary programs in the United States.
- 5th in nation: In 2014, NCTQ ranked Teachers College as fifth best in the nation for preparing secondary-school social science teachers.
- 40th in nation: Henderson's elementary education program was ranked 40th in the nation.
- BEST VALUE: In 2015, the secondary programs at Henderson were named a Best Value for educator preparation in the United States.
Henderson's Teachers College facilities include four primary buildings:
- Education Center: Classrooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology; home to the Center for Play Therapy, Davis-Baker Preschool, and Office of the Dean
- Proctor Hall: A prized WPA-era landmark that houses classes and labs for dietetics, nutrition, family and consumer sciences, and fashion merchandising
- Duke Wells Center: Where physical education and recreation classes are held
- Ross House: Home to Henderson's STEM Center and Educational Renewal Zone
Teachers College is a leader in teacher education and the preparation of professionals in many careers. We welcome you to visit campus or talk with one of our many successful alumni, including Teacher of the Year award recipients, school leaders, licensed dietitians, park superintendents, counselors, coaches and more!
Dr. Celya Taylor
Dean and Licensure Officer
Dr. Matthew Sutherlin
Ms. Brenda Callaway
Administrative Assistant to the Dean
Ms. Karen Hollis
Administrative Assistant for Licensure